This biscuit cake is really moorish and will satisfy any sugar craving. The Crunchie bars add a nice variation to the biscuits and maltesers. I usually served this sliced but it can also be served cubed.
- 400g Milk chocolate
- 170g Digestive biscuits
- 70g Maltesers
- 100g Crunchie bars
- 100g Butter
- First melt 200g chocolate and butter in a clean bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Meanwhile break up the biscuits and crunchie bars and mix in the maltesers.
- Combine all and mix to ensure all is covered in chocolate.
- Line a lunchbox with clingfilm and add in the mixture.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and pour over the mixture.
- Pop into the fridge for 2 hours and serve sliced.