What a better way to start the day than with a Breakfast Burrito. This is really filling and I usually have this for brunch at the weekends. The potato hash can be prepared by frying some onions with potatoes until soft and just season before serving.
- 50g dried black beans, soaked overnight
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and diced finely
- 1 tsp dried Chilli flakes
- 2 Tortilla wraps
- 1 Lime
- 1 Avocado
- 3 Tomatoes, rinsed and sliced
- 3 Eggs, beaten and seasoned
- 20g Chedder cheese
- 250ml Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Simmer the black beans in the vegetable stock with the garlic for approx 30-40 mins until tender.
- Combine the milk with the eggs and pop into the microwave for approx 2 mins but periodly stopping and stirring.
- Fry the tomatoes until slightly charred on both sides.
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and mash with the lime juice.
- Preheat the grill.
- Divide the cheese between the two wraps and place in the drained beans, scrambled eggs, tomato and avocado.
- Close the wraps and place until the grill for 1-2 minutes until brown.
- Serve with some hash browns.