This green bean and potato roast is a perfect side to any Sunday dinner. The potato gets really crunchy with the added flavours of the tahini and sesame seeds. Sesame oil is always a nice addition drizzled over for an extra bit of flavour.
- 150g Green beans, rinsed and topped and tailed
- 250g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp toasted Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Tahini sauce
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- Place the potatoes in a pan of simmering water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Meanwhile whisk the Tahini sauce and milk together until well combined.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a baking tray, drizzle over some olive oil, season and mix in the chilli flakes.
- Pop into the oven for approx 30 minutes until brown.
- Meanwhile place the green beans in a pan of simmering water for 15 minutes until tender.
- To serve place the drained green beans on top of the potatoes and drizzle over the Tahini sauce with a scattering of sesame seeds.
- Season to taste.