These Turmeric onions with raisins and ginger is a perfect side dish to any meal. It is an easy recipe to remember with so few ingredients. It is perfect served with curries or even roasts.
- 2 Onions, peeled and sliced
- 20g Raisins
- 3 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Grated fresh ginger
- Place 2 tbsp of olive oil on a hot pan and add in the sliced onions.
- Fry for about 5 mins and then add in the Turmeric, Ginger and Raisins.
- Fry for another 2 mins until the onions are softened but with a slight crunch.