These potato wedges are sweet n spicy with a lovely crunch. I pre-boiled the wedges as this speeds up the cooking time in the oven and it leaves the wedges more fluffier in texture. This is perfect served with some chilli sauce for dipping.
- 500g Potatoes, rinsed and sliced into wedges
- 100g Desiccated coconut
- 5 tbsp Turmeric
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried Chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pre-boil the wedges for 10 mins and drain.
- Place the potato wedges in a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Mix the turmeric, chilli and coconut, then toss in with the potato wedges.
- Pop into the hot oven for approx 30 mins until brown.