This orange salad with pistachio nuts is really refreshing and a perfect way to use up any leftover oranges. It is a really colourful dish to serve up at any dinner party.
- 3 Oranges, peeled and cut into slices
- 50g Pistachio nuts, de-shelled and crushed
- 1 Pomegranate, seeded
- 200g Halloumi, cut into chunks
- 100g Spinach and Chard leaves
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- Fry the Halloumi until brown.
- Combine the Halloumi, oranges, nuts, pomegranate and spinach.
- Make the dressing by mixing the vinegar, honey, orange juice and season.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.