These pickled radishes and ginger are perfect for serving as a side to any dinner or even on dry toast with a bit of cheese. These will keep up to 3 weeks, I usually keep them in the fridge as well to keep them more fresh.
- 250ml White wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Black Peppercorns
- Pinch of Saffron
- 1/2 tbsp crushed cloves
- 50g Ginger, peeled and sliced
- 500g Radishes, topped and tailed
- Slice the radishes thinly.
- Simmer the vinegar, peppercorns, saffron and honey with 250ml of water for approx 20 mins.
- Place the ginger and radish slices in a sterilised jar and pour over the vinegar mixture.