These peanut butter and chocolate brownies just adds a bit of variation to this classic recipe. I chose smooth peanut butter for this recipe but chunky can add a bit of variation of textures. I left some chocolate in chunks since I love biting into a brownie with chunks of chocolate within, its like a hidden surprise. Also these brownies are left a bit gooey in the centre so a good way of checking if they are done in the oven is piercing the centre with a knife and if it comes out with a tiny covering of goo then it is ready.
- 200g Peanut butter
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 150g Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 100g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt the peanut butter, sugar and 150g of chocolate.
- Beat in the eggs and flour.
- Break up the rest of the chocolate in chunks and add into the batter with the vanilla extract.
- Pour the thick batter into a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Pop into the oven for approx 30 mins and pierce with knife to check if it is done.