This blackberry and apple fool is a nice and light dessert which is refreshing. It is also a great way to use any leftover apples in the fruit basket. It can be prepared a few hours in advance and left in the fridge to chill.
- 100g Blackberries, rinsed
- 3 Apples, peeled and diced
- 2 Egg whites
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Natural Greek yoghurt
- Pinch of grated chocolate
- Simmer the blackberries, apples and 2 tbsp of honey with 50ml water for approx 20 mins.
- Meanwhile beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in the natural yoghurt with the rest of the honey.
- Layer up a serving dish with the blackberry sauce layer, yoghurt layer, repeat and top of with fresh mint leaves and a sprinkling of grated chocolate.