This is a very simple recipe for a starter or just a snack. The sweetness of the peaches combines beautifully with the saltiness of the feta while the mint dressing adds a further refreshing burst of flavour to the dish.
- 6 Peaches, quartered and destoned
- 200g Feta cheese, drained
- Bunch of Mint leaves
- 3 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Grill the peach quarters until slightly charred.
- Place on a serving dish and scatter over the broken feta cheese.
- Next make the dressing by dicing up the mint leaves and bashing in a morter and pestle with a dash of vinegar.
- Mix in the rest of the vinegar and honey and drizzle the dressing over the peaches and feta.