These roasted carrots and parsnips are amazing and sweet as a side dish to any main course. I always pre boil the carrots since they take longer to cook than the parsnips.
- 5 Carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 4 Parsnips, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Simmer carrots for 8 mins and drain.
- Pop onto a baking tray with the parsnips.
- Drizzle with vinegar and oil.
- Sprinkle over the thyme and place into the hot oven.
- Leave for approx 20 mins until tender.