These minty peas are so flavour some and amazing. It always takes a few minutes to prepare and cook. Fresh mint leaves are the best since they have more flavour than the dried versions. This side dish is perfect with any roast.
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- Handful of chopped mint leaves
- Handful of Saffron
- Simmer the vegetable stock and add the peas.
- Place in the mint leaves and Saffron and simmer for approx 10 mins.
- Remove about 3 tbsp of peas with half a cup of stock and add to a blender.
- Blend to a smooth paste.
- Mix in with the drained peas and serve with a dallop of butter.