These chocolate dipped fingers require very little effort with minimum ingredients. This is great for whipping up a tasty treat when the cupboards are looking a bit bare.
- 100g Butter at room temperature
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 150g Flour
- 150g Dark chocolate
- Beat the butter and honey together.
- Add the flour and mix well into a dough.
- Knead for a few minutes and place into the fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the dough into fingers and place on a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Brush the fingers with milk and pop into the hot oven for approx 30 mins until brown.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Allow the biscuits to cool and dip into the melted chocolate.
- Place into the fridge for approx 10 minutes until the chocolate has set.