These cookies are the ultimate sugar boost for any Monday blues. I left the white chocolate into large chunks so they would not melt too much in the oven. The texture of these cookies are soft and light with bursts of chewy cranberries and sweet chunks of chocolate.
- 200g Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 180g Plain flour
- 75g White chocolate, cut into chunks
- 20g Dried Cranberries
- 20g Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat the melted butter with the honey and eggs.
- Add in the flour, white chocolate and cranberries.
- Spoon the batter into blobs onto a tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Pop into the oven for approx 30 minutes until golden.
- Remove and allow to cookies to cool.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over simmering water and drizzle over the cookies.