This Eggs n bread is a perfect breakfast over the weekend. Its quick and simple and only a few ingredients. This is perfect with the eggs soft and runny…my favourite way to serve eggs.
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Slices of bread
- 3 tbsp Red Pesto
- 3 tbsp Green Pesto
- 50g Cheddar cheese
- Using a glass cut out circles in the middle of the bread slices.
- Preheat the grill.
- Drizzle some oil on a pan.
- Place the slices of bread on a pan and crack an egg in each circle.
- Fry for a few mins, sprinkle over the cheese and pop under the grill.
- Allow to brown for a few seconds and mix the pesto with a bit of water and drizzle over.