This clear asian noodle soup is quick to make and very filling. It is best served straight away. If the stock tastes a bit too spicy just add in a bit of sugar to calm down the chillis. Don’t wear any good tops eating this, it can get messy!
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Dried chillis
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 2 Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced
- 350g Tofu, pressed and chopped
- 200g Noodles
- 3 Spring onions, rinsed and chopped
- 100g Mini sweetcorn, rinsed and chopped
- Thumbsize piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- Handful of green beans, topped and tailed and chopped
- Mix the stock with soy sauce, chilli’s, ginger and garlic and bring to the simmer.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and simmer for approx 15 mins until noodles are tender.
- Season and serve.