This caramalised pineapple delight is so good, I ate it all in one go… I came across this mint sugar and I love it, I make it whenever I can and add it to my green tea, smoothies, etc. This makes a lovely treat in the evenings when you need something sweet.
- 1 Pineapple peeled and cored
- 200ml Natural yoghurt
- Bunch of fresh mint
- 5 tbsp Caster sugar
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- First in a mortar and pestle grind the mint leaves with the caster sugar until the sugar turns a vivid green.
- Next cut the pineapple into slices and rub in the brown sugar on both sides.
- Heat a griddle pan to hot and fry the pineapple until brown on both sides.
- Serve the pineapple hot with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkling of mint sugar.