This is a perfect treat over the weekend. It is bursting full of flavour and at the bottom of this pudding there is lovely sweet juices and tasty rhuburb. Perfect served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 75g Butter
- 300g Rhubarb
- 2 Oranges, zested and juiced
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 3 Eggs, separated yolk and white
- 75g Flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a deep dish baking tray.
- Chop up rhubarb and place in a pan with orange juice and 2tbsp of honey.
- Simmer for approx 30 mins.
- Allow to cool and separate the rhubarb pulp and juice.
- Place the pulp at the bottom of the tray.
- Beat the butter with the remaining honey and orange zest.
- Add the egg yolks, flour, rhubarb juice and beat in until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour on top of the rhubarb and place in the oven for approx 40 mins until risen and golden.