Its nearly the weekend! Nothing better to settle down in the evening with this popcorn trail mix, it is a good way to please the sweet tooth without eating too much sugar. I flavour this with some salt and pepper but there is various different options with paprika or cinnamon.
- 20g Dried Cranberries
- 20g Dried Apricots
- 30g Chocolate buttons
- 20g Salted Cashew nuts
- 100g Corn Kernels
- Melt some butter in a pan over a medium heat with a layer of olive oil at the base of the pan.
- Pour in the kernels and place over a lid.
- Leave for a few mins and allow to pop away for approx 8 mins until the popping lessens.
- Remove from heat and leave the lid on for another few mins.
- Season the popcorn with some salt and pepper.
- Pop into a bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients.