This week I will be posting recipes for making quick snacks, I find these a great alternative to crisps or chocolate. Its amazing how much flavour this little snack has and great for a warm day for cooling down.
- 200g Blueberries
- 100g Natural yoghurt
- 50g Desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Mix the honey with natural yoghurt.
- Place approx 4 blueberries on cocktail sticks.
- Spoon over the yoghurt mixture onto the berries and allow any excess to drip over.
- Sprinkle over the coconut and place onto a tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Pop into the freezer for approx 20 mins until the coating is hard but the fruit is still soft.