These roasted chickpeas are really crunchy and are great as a snack on their own but I prefer to add them into salads or serve on top of soups instead of croutons. They just require a little bit of patience to cook and usually I would leave them in the oven as it cools down, it helps with the crunchiness.
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pat dry the chickpeas in a clean tea towel.
- Spread out onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Drizzle over oil with paprika and cumin.
- Toss until well combined and spread out evenly.
- Pop into the oven for approx 1 hour until crunchy.