This drink is perfect for soothing any sore throats, the ginger really hits the back of the throat while the honey soothes it. A tea bag can always be added to the pan to make ginger tea but I prefer to have the hot juice. The lemons can be swapped for oranges also but less water will be required depending on the amount of orange juice used.
- 30g Ginger, cut into slices
- 2 lemons, 1 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1L water
- 3 tbsp Honey
- Place ginger slices into a pan with water and bring to boil.
- Dissolve in the honey and take off the heat.
- Mix in the lemon juice and serve hot with lemon slices.