A little sweet for breakfast but perfect for Brunch! This strawberry french toast is a perfect treat at the weekends. If the jam is a bit sweet for your taste buds it can be substituted with cream cheese.
- 1 Egg
- 4 Slices of bread
- 50g fresh Strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 4 tbsp Strawberry jam
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Pop a pan onto the hob and drizzle over some oil, allow to heat up.
- Beat the egg and milk together until well combined.
- Spread the bread with jam and layer up the strawberries and close the sandwich.
- Dip both sides into the egg mixture and fry until brown.
- Serve with a sprinkling of icing sugar…