These chocolate meringue swirls are easy to make even though they take a bit of time to cook but they are worth it. A perfect treat over the long weekend….
- 4 Egg whites
- 100g Caster sugar
- 100g Icing sugar
- 100g Dark chocolate
- Pre heat oven to 100 degrees.
- Beat the egg white until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add in the sugar while beating.
- Spoon the meringue in small portions onto a tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water.
- Drizzle over the meringue and swirl.
- Pop into the oven for approx 1.5 hours