If you are getting bored of Hummus then this Ganoush is a perfect alternative. The pomegranate seeds adds an element of freshness to the dish and it is perfect served with some naan bread. If the mixture is too thick then just add more olive oil to loosen it out.
- 1 Aubergine, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Roast the aubergine for approx 20 mins until soft.
- Crush the garlic with the cumin seeds in a pestle and mortar and add in the lemon juice, tahini and olive oil.
- Place all in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with pomegranate seeds.