With the amazing weather this week, it has really marked that summer has arrived. The long evenings and amazing weather gives us more freedom to go out and explore new things. I have checked out local events and amazing food to try, these are some of my favourites.
Events to explore:
- Outdoor cinema’s: Cork drive in, Dublin drive in, Dublin open air cinema.
- Festivals: Forbidden fruit Dublin, Carrickcarnival Leitrim, Seasessions Donegal, Body&Soul Westmeath, Bloom Dublin, Taste of Dublin.
- Jamie Oliver, Summer Roulade, This looks delicious although I would swap the cream for ice-cream….
- Hemsley + Hemsley Instant berry and coconut ice-cream, this ice-cream looks really quick n easy and a perfect treat.
- Smitten Kitchen Peach melba popsicles, this mouth watering dessert requires very little ingredients, my favourite!