I love sweet potato and I’m always looking for inspiring and new ways to cook it. My posts will be centrally based on this ingredient for the week and I hope that you enjoy them and of course try them at home. This traybake I combined all my favourite ingredients and then ate it all myself….Yep I had a pretty full tummy!
- 2 Small sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 Small potato, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 75g Sundried tomatoes
- 200g Halloumi, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp Pesto
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 100g Rocket, rinsed
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Make the dressing by mixing the yogurt and pesto together.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together except the rocket leaves and drizzle with some oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Pop into oven for approx 30 mins until brown.
- Serve with rocket and a drizzle of pesto.