This carrot salad is perfect as a side dish to any meal or roasted chickpeas can always be added to make it a more substantial lunch. The dressing make the salad really refreshing adding a bit of zing while the carrots give the salad a really splendid colour and flavour.
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 3 tbsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp Pistachio nuts, deshelled and crushed
- 100g Rocket, rinsed
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- First make the dressing, mix the vinegar, tahini, yogurt and oil together.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and serve with the dressing drizzled over.