This week the posts will be focused on the Raw food theory. This theory is based on food which is not cooked allowing it to maintain a higher nutritional value. I have kept the recipes simple and quick to make and they are best prepared the night before to allow the flavour to fully develop. These breakfast bars are quick to make and the almond butter help to combine all the ingredients together. Perfect for a quick breakfast on the go in the mornings.
- 50g Mixed dried fruit
- 50g Mixed seeds
- 140g Oats
- 150g Dates, soaked for 10 mins in warm water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 6 tbsp Almond butter
- 100g mixed crushed nuts
- Blitz the dates with 2 tbsp water.
- Melt the honey and almond butter and mix in all the ingredients.
- Place into a tray lined with grease proof paper and press down.
- Chill overnight and slice into bars before serving.