I have been checking out lately wellness blogs which focus on nutrition and fitness. I have found three interesting blogs, two by professional athletes and one by a doctor who focuses on these issues. These blogs give a wide variety of advice which can be incorporated into any ones lifestyles without doing a major overhaul in your life. They are easy to follow tips and yummy recipes.
These three blogs are below:
- Fit foodie by Derval O’Rourke, her recipes and exercise advice is simple. Just small little changes to incorporate into your lifestyle to make it that much more beneficial for your health. Check out her posts on drinking more water, recipe for green soup and her fitness workouts.
- Athlete food by twin sisters who are professional triathletes. Check out their peanut butter chocolate chip scwaffles recipe and stock your pantry like an athlete post. So happy to see honey on the list! Another reason that I should eat more of this…ummmmm
- The food medic by Dr Hazel Wallace focuses on fitness workouts and healthy recipes based on her knowledge and experience as a doctor. Check out her Superhero Bircher Muesli.
- WellFest festival on 6-7th May which is based on health, fitness and overall wellness.
- Yoga in the park on 11th June Malahide castle, proceeds go to LauraLynn Children’s Hospice & Adi Roche’s Chernobyl International Foundation.
- Inflatable colour runs which are on in various locations throughout Ireland. Fitness and laughter combined, no better way to spend the day with friends.