These polenta chips are a good variation from the normal potato chip. They are very filling and the dry polenta coating helps to make them crispy as well. I love these dipped into the garlic mayo and a fresh green salad on the side.
- 125g Polenta
- 500ml Veg stock
- 50g Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Chilli flakes
- Boil polenta with the stock approx 25 mins until it comes away from the pan.
- Stir in the cheese and chilli flakes.
- Pour into a clingfilm lined baking tray and chill for 1 hour.
- The polenta should be stiff and combined.
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut into chips and coat with some dry polenta.
- Pop into the oven for approx 40 mins until golden.