Hey Guys hope ye are having a good week! The weather is getting better and with the long evenings and anticipation of upcoming holidays, I’m starting to feel like I’m finally shaking off the winter cobwebs! I have been trying to eat healthy all week following my indulgence last weekend and it did dive again Friday night over a Supermacs pizza but hey it was Friday….
- I went to Umi Falefal last week and loved their Grilled Haloumi cheese sandwich! Def going back for another!
- Not too sure how I’m feeling about the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino, looks like a sugar overdose….
- Luvin Twinings salted caramel green tea, the aroma alone is amazing…
I have been looking at kitchen gadgets this week, which might save some time and frustration in the kitchen! I had so much fun and laughter looking up these quirky gadgets.
- Nesse soup ladle from Designist, the design alone made me squeal with delight! It is fun, helpful and cheap. Def purchasing one of these!
- Deep tea diver from Fred, so funny, this would make anyone laugh if it was served up in their tea.
- Pizza Scissors, yes pizza scissors, I have never heard of them before but they are a pretty good idea!
- Hedgehog grater, grating suddenly got fun!
- Mitten tongs, perfect for picking up ice cubes, saves your fingers getting cold!
- Splash chopping board, unique and would never have thought this could be a chopping board!
In regards to blogs, here are a few inspiring recipes which I found this week: