Happy Easter everyone! I have overdosed on Chocolate eggs this weekend but I’m still in the Easter mode! This weekly review will be Easter themed…. Some of the recipes below can be a fun way to use up any left over eggs to create something a bit different.
– Luvin the Almond butter easter eggs and almond easter nests on Green little spoon. I have always loved her blog which has really interesting recipes and they are always really simple.
– Drooling over Donal Skehan’s Creme egg cupcakes. I always check out his site and I was drooling when I saw this cupcake, I don’t think I could make it look as fantastic as his photos!
– Check out Cupcake Jemma’s recipe for Easter cheesecake eggs. Her videos are based on baking but she has really fun ideas and I find videos make recipes really easy to follow.
– Easter egg cocktails I had seen this article and I have been intrigued since. Might try a baileys cocktail tonight, served it in a egg…
– Easter wreaths These have been popping up everywhere in Dublin the last few days and I have never seen them before. They look fun and a perfect craft project to do with kids.
– Creme Egg gourmet marshmallows These marshmallows looks amazing plus there are other flavours to choose from! I love finding unusual things like this as they give me so many ideas of fun things to make.
Hope ye all enjoy the rest of the weekend and gorging on chocolate eggs!