These apple and oat muffins are so delicious and filling and a perfect wake up call. They are perfect made the night before since the apple and raisins keep the muffins moist. They can be served on their own or toasted with a bit of butter.
- 120g Wholewheat flour
- 50g Ground Oats
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 1.5 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 150g Natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Apple grated
- 75g Raisins
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg, yogurt, raisins and grated apple.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and drop in the mixture into each one.
- Sprinkle over some dry oats and pop into the hot oven for approx 30 mins until brown.